The Caribee Intercity 65L travel pack sets new standards for travel packs to follow. With it's easy to pack luggage style opening and multiple storage compartment design, you will be able to pack your gear and keep yourself organised with ease.
On the outside, Caribee's new "Choose Your Own" daypack feature allows you to attach your own favourite daypack to the front of this travel pack rather than be provided a daypack that is not suitable to your trip. As long as the daypack as a top haul loop or handle, you can connect almost any daypack and be ready for travel.
Our new and easy to adjust X-tend harness system has been designed to provide hours of travel comfort and quick ease of use.
Don't settle for second best, Caribee has been making travel packs for Australian backpackers for close to 50 years and we know our stuff.
Volume: 65L/66 x 35 x 25cm
Weight: 1.9kg (4.2lb)
- New premium quality 65L Caribee travel backpack
- Innovative “Choose Your Own” system allows you to attach almost any daypack to this travel pack
- Your daypack must have a top webbing haul loop or carry handle for this feature to work correctly.
- Fitting your own daypack:
- Secure your daypack to your travel pack with the top front QR (Quick- Release) webbing loop. Connect this webbing to your daypacks top webbing haul loop or top carry handle.
- Secure the shoulder straps: Pass the front horizontal QR webbing strap through one shoulder strap, then through the centre panel on the Intercity travel pack before passing through the opposite shoulder strap before securing via the QR buckle.
- Tighten top and front QR webbing straps to make the daypack fit secure.
- Your own daypack is now secured by two points of contact and ready for your adventures.
- Lightweight triple span rip stop material construction provides a high level of pack strength
- Quick to adjust X-Tend harness system with padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt
- Internal aluminium frame provides great back support and assists load distribution
- Twin level, luggage style main compartment allows quick organisation and access to your gear
- Internal mesh zip storage pocket, ideal for accessories
- Separate base zippered shoe pocket keeps additional footwear separate from your clean gear
- Concealable rain cover located in base pocket for protection in wet weather
- Internal and external QR compression system secures pack contents
- Lockable zip housings helps protect your belongings from theft
- Reflective high lights for improved visibility in low light conditions
- Water resistant base and front pocket material for greater durability